From 1953 services began in the Anglican Church building on Reserve Street. In 1957 land was obtained from the State Electricity Commission on North Road and the church was built and consecrated in 1975. Currently the Serbian Orthodox community hold monthly services on the first Sunday of each month, as well as other Orthodox observances.
Contact Fr Milan Milutinovic on 0407 838 663 for more.
Service: First Sunday of the month – 10am
183 North Road