Officially opening on 1st of March 1936, this Roman Catholic Church takes pride of place at the corner of Reserve Street and North Road. After 1950 the building was rotated slightly to allow room for the rear wing to be added. Services are currently held at 5:00pm every Saturday evening. Come along to the next service for communion.
Contact Noelene on 03 5167 1462 for more.
Service: Saturday 5:00pm
11 Reserve Street