The church began life as the St James Church of England and was built on site “on the hill” under the leadership of Reverend Percy Dicker. In November 17th 1927 it was formerly dedicated. Currently a small congregation continue to meet in conjunction with the Uniting Church. So come along to the next service and introduce yourself.
Service: First Saturday of the month – 6pm.
Phone: 03 5167 1495
2 Reserve Street